2011年10月17日星期一

Skyrocket Spanish Assessment ( space ) Exactly how Useful is actually Rocket The spanish language?

Alright, you may have heard of the Rosetta Stone, either by commercial or online, Rosetta Stone Store  but can we really be sure that it is the best? NO! This is why I'm about to give you a Rosetta Stone review and compare this award winning program, to a not-very-well known program called Rocket Spanish.

I'd first like to start off by saying that if you are interested in hearing more about Rocket Spanish, second hand rosetta stone then you should check out the link below where you can get a few weeks of FREE Spanish lessons made by the creators of Rocket Spanish.

Alright, on to the review. I found Rosetta Stone to be a really good program, but I honestly don't think that it lived up to its reputation. rosetta stone used software for sale It had all of the material that you need to learn Spanish, but it wasn't all set out in front of you to walk you through. It seemed to me like I was just playing games the whole time, but not really learning sentence structure and such.

I did like the way that it helped your pronunciation though. They used some sort best way to buy rosetta stone of funky voice recognition software where it you could only move onto the next word if you pronounce the Spanish word right.

So as you can see from my Rosetta Stone review, rosetta stone spanish latin america outlet I wasn't too thrilled with the program (especially after spending over 500 bucks for it!), so no I am going to offer you an alternative way of learning Spanish. This alternative is called Rocket Spanish. In my opinion it really had  rosetta stone spanish outlet everything that I needed! There were MegaSpanish games, 200 page ebooks full of vocabulary and sentence structure lessons, and also 31 different audio lessons each about 20 minutes long!

So for those of you looking to learn fluent Spanish, I highly recommend http://hgmrf205.blogspot.com Rocket Spanish, because they are about 1/5 of the price, and will fully help you learn Mexican Spanish!

没有评论:

发表评论